Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
1. Location, location, location. Bally's is located smack dab in the center of the strip directly across from the Bellagio Hotel. TIP: Be sure to ask for a room in the back tower (the cheapest) but directly facing the strip. You will have a beautiful picture frame view of the amazing fountain show that the Bellagio is so very famous for!
2. By booking with www.tripadvisor.com (I made this easy for you with a link at the top of my page) I received a free breakfast buffet and two free drinks in the main restaurant during my stay (that was the promotion at the time--all you have to do is call Bally's and ask!)
3. Connected to the back of Bally's is a small shopping mall and fast food court which is very nice when you want a quick snack or to get away from the casino for a bit.
4. Just off the casino, you will see an indoor cobblestone road (I'm not kidding!) lined with boutique style shops. Follow this winding path past more shops and cafes and suddenly you are inside Paris Las Vegas!
5. Bally's also has the traditional Vegas style shows complete with ultra fancy showgirls (and for great prices compared to other comparable shows)!
6. And last but not least, I found Bally's to be a very clean hotel and nicely updated as well. Our room was VERY large! It had a king size bed, couch, armoire, and dresser...with room to do a few cartwheels still.
As an added bonus...I got lucky with a John Wayne slot machine at Bally's and loved it when he told me "there's 5 of a kind partner!" (use best John Wayne voice)